It's insane. Insanely beautiful... I can't handle the crazy pictures that fly through my head when I listen to it. The song that accompanies the end credits of Moulin Rouge is fantastic.
The colors! The colors! The colors!
Anyhow. I'm going on a Date tonight. A Real Date. In a group of people. Not just hanging out... we have a Real Date. I don't think us going on dates is a matter of money... I think it's him holding back until I am delighted to the point of nervousness when he actually takes me on a Date.
I'd invite you, but there's only so much room in the car, you know. So you'll just have to sit at home and twiddle your thumbs, wondering what we did and how fun it was, until I get back. Are you okay with that?
The colors! The colors! The colors!
Anyhow. I'm going on a Date tonight. A Real Date. In a group of people. Not just hanging out... we have a Real Date. I don't think us going on dates is a matter of money... I think it's him holding back until I am delighted to the point of nervousness when he actually takes me on a Date.
I'd invite you, but there's only so much room in the car, you know. So you'll just have to sit at home and twiddle your thumbs, wondering what we did and how fun it was, until I get back. Are you okay with that?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home